Vertical Reflexology Technique (VRT) Online Courses
Lynne Booth is delighted to announce that the acclaimed
Vertical Reflexology Basic and Advanced online course
is under preparation and will be
available in late April 2021.
Thank you very much for your interest in VRT Online courses. The launch date will soon be announced with an Earlybird offer.
To be informed when it is available: please send us your details by clicking here.
You are invited to watch this 2 minute video montage which shows examples of the Versatility of VRT by clicking here.
Learn the award-winning core and advanced Vertical Reflexology techniques that can be immediately integrated into your practice.
Special Earlybird Opening offer £120 (Usually £130) will be available on initial launch
14 CPD Approved points.
Course Content : equivalent to the seven hour, 1 day classroom course, with further reading and practice
Comprehensive VRT/classical treatment combination will be demonstrated and practiced in a series of step-by-step video lessons. Numerous supporting videos, articles, quizzes and comprehensive 21 page Handout. Zoom support Q&A session on completion. These brief techniques can be worked on the standing, seated and may also be adjusted for the reclining client. Everyone from small children and babies to octogenarians can benefit from receiving VRT.
- Learn the Basic 12 VRT Protocol moves which give the core techniques to integrate into your practice.
- Learn about the discovery and development of VRT and how to adapt the techniques for your clients needs
- Effective Synergistic Reflexology technique where hands and feet are worked simultaneously.
- Self-help and Diaphragm Rocking techniques for hand and feet will be demonstrated and a comprehensive handout, with charts showing new reflex points on the dorsum will be provided. The handout includes brief guidelines for supporting sub-fertility, chronic fatigue, digestive issues, breathing & joint issues and stress/anxiety.
- The theory of Zonal Triggers and three-point Synergistic Reflexology will be shown and practiced including the advanced stimulation of the neural pathways using the VRT-Nail working techniques.
- All VRT techniques can be applied to the hands including the effective “VRT Knuckle Dusting” Technique.
- Combined Diaphragm-Rocking and Lymphatic stimulation (Dirkx method).
- Metatarsal Pressure – unique method of combining VRT and the brief working of the plantar. Weight-bearing pressure is exercised using the ball of the foot.
- Hand Reflexology in weight-bearing position will be briefly demonstrated.
- Variations of VRT may be used on young babies, small children, older people and immobile clients.
- At the end of this online course, reflexologists will be immediately able to integrate VRT into their practice.
Course Resources Required
- VRT Charts: It is essential to have the two A4 coloured VRT hand and foot charts for this course. £8.00 for 2 ( RRP £12.00) + Postage
- VRT Text Book: It is very strongly recommended that you also have available the best selling book ‘Vertical Reflexology’ for feet. It is a useful manual for the course and the future. (190 pages and over 100 illustrations) £13.00 (RRP £14.99) + Postage
- These items must be ordered at the same time as you book your course on the special links below rather than the normal shop pages. Buy these products together for a further reduction to £20 + Postage
Basic and Advanced Fast-Track
The buttons below are not active yet. This page is under construction ready for launch shortly.