Vertical Reflexology Techniques (VRT)
Basic and Advanced Online E-training course
Discover the versatility of VRT which can also be applied to the semi weight-bearing seated feet, the reclining client and the hands as well as the standing feet. Suitable for all ages and conditions. These award-winning techniques can be immediately integrated into you practice with no increase in appointment time.
Launch price £117: Earlybird Offer 10% off £130 RRP until 15 May 2021.
Use coupon code EARLY10 when you pay for the course.
Since qualifying 19 years ago, I can honestly say, VRT are the best training courses I have attended to add that extra special something to my reflexology. VRT has played a pivotal role in my practice, with astonishing outcomes. Thank you.” Leonie Pape, MAR, Reflexologist
Originator Lynne Booth is delighted to announce that this award-winning course is now worldwide online. You can study VRT theory and practical training at your own pace.
Approved/Accredited by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) and the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) for CPD points (7 hours)
You are invited to watch this 2 minute video montage which shows examples of the Versatility of VRT by clicking here.
VRT is not just about standing up as the hands, and seated semi weight-bearing feet can be worked! The profound Basic and Advanced Vertical Reflexology techniques can be immediately integrated into your practice with no increase in appointment time.
Course Content : equivalent to the seven hour, 1 day classroom course. See full syllabus below.
Comprehensive VRT/classical treatment combination will be demonstrated and practiced in a series of step-by-step video lessons. Numerous supporting videos, articles, quizzes and comprehensive 23 page Handout. Zoom support Q&A session on completion.
These brief techniques can be worked on the standing, seated or reclining client. Everyone from small children and babies to octogenarians can benefit from receiving VRT.
The Vertical Reflexology best-selling text book is required reading and is on special offer on this page below for £13.00 + postage. Colour VRT charts (A4 and A2) are optional and on special offer.
This is a post-graduate training course and you are required to have achieved a professional qualification at Level 3 Reflexology Diploma or higher. You must hold a current certificate in Professional and Malpractice Liability. You can contact us by email for further information, if necessary. Click here
VRT Basic and Advanced Online Course review
“A really absorbing, informative and inspirational online course. I felt as though I was in the room with Lynne and loved her gentle encouragement throughout with a whole range of teaching techniques, worksheets and clear instructions for practical work.
The course guides you from the basic Vertical Reflexology techniques through to the advanced techniques gradually building on your confidence, knowledge and skills. It is really helpful to see the moves so well demonstrated with follow-along videos. The sections on Self-Help techniques and working on the hands are extremely valuable for many reflexologists wishing to offer extra support for their clients.
I was also very appreciative of Lynne’s ideas for adapting techniques for babies, children, older people and less mobile people. Six months access to the course means that you can take it at your own pace and recap on any modules as necessary. And then you can immediately put the techniques into practice. All reflexologists will benefit from taking the online course and so will their clients of all ages and abilities!”
Mary Atkinson, author, tutor, reflexologist. FHT Complementary Therapist of the Year 2020
Course Syllabus - Comprehensive handout included.
- Learn the Basic 12 VRT Protocol moves which give the core techniques to integrate into your practice.
- Discover the versatility of VRT and its development and how to adapt the techniques for your clients needs.
- Effective Synergistic Reflexology technique where hands and feet are worked simultaneously.
- Self-help and Diaphragm Rocking techniques for hand and feet will be demonstrated and a comprehensive handout, with charts showing new reflex points on the dorsum will be provided. The handout includes brief guidelines for supporting sub-fertility, chronic fatigue, digestive issues, breathing & joint issues and stress/anxiety.
- The theory of Zonal Triggers and three-point Synergistic Reflexology will be shown and practiced including the advanced stimulation of the neural pathways using the VRT-Nail working techniques.
- All VRT techniques can be applied to the hands including the effective “VRT Knuckle Dusting” Technique.
- Combined Diaphragm-Rocking and Lymphatic stimulation (Dirkx method).
- Metatarsal Pressure – unique method of combining VRT and the brief working of the plantar. Weight-bearing pressure is exercised using the ball of the foot.
- Hand Reflexology in weight-bearing position will be briefly demonstrated.
- Variations of VRT may be used on young babies, small children, older people and immobile clients.
- At the end of this online course, reflexologists will be immediately able to integrate VRT into their practice.
Course Resources Required
- VRT Text Book: You are required to obtain the best-selling book ‘Vertical Reflexology’ for feet. It is an extremely useful manual for the course and the future. You can begin your course before the book arrives but it is an important point of reference. It was one of the 20 Daily Telegraph Complementary books of the year when published (190 pages and over 100 illustrations) only £13.00 (RRP £14.99) + Postage. For more details of the book see here (but come back to this page to pay the Online course special price!). Please purchase below.
If you wish to have the book signed by Lynne Booth please email: email@example.com, as soon as you place your order, stating the exact name for the dedication.
- VRT A4 Charts: You are strongly encouraged to obtain the two A4 coloured card VRT hand and foot charts for consultation during this course and beyond. £8.00 for 2 ( RRP £12.00) + Postage. For more details of the charts see here (but come back to this page to pay the special price!)
- These items must be ordered on the special links below rather than the normal VRT shop pages. Buy the text book and A4 charts together for a further reduction to £20 + Postage.
- VRT A2 Wall Charts are also available if required on offer – see here.
Basic and Advanced Fast-Track Online Course
The launch price of the course is £130 and you have 6 months in which to complete it. There is an Earlybird Offer will give you a 10% discount for booking on or before 15th May 2021. Use Coupon EARLY10 after you have selected the Buy Button.
Vertical Reflexology - by Lynne Booth
Special offer book price with the Online Basic and Advanced Course – Price £13.00 (RRP £14.99)
(Delivery costs: UK £2.00, Europe £5.00, Worldwide £8.00)
2 VRT A4 Charts one for Feet and one for Hands
Special offer chart price with the Online Basic and Advanced Course – Price £8.00
(Delivery costs: UK £1.50, Europe £3.00, Worldwide £4.20)
Buy Vertical Reflexology Book and 2 A4 Charts together
Special offer price book and charts with the online Basic and Advanced Course – Price only £20.00 save on postage too!
(Delivery costs: UK £2.00, Europe £5.00, Worldwide £8.00)