VRT Advanced Course
This is an Advanced VRT Workshop, for reflexologists who have attended a Basic VRT course, and will cover a variety of new techniques and updates on the development of Vertical Reflexology Technique and Synergistic Reflexology.
“Thank you once again for a fantastic VRT course, I really enjoyed it and came back buzzing with enthusiasm! Back to work tomorrow and very keen to use some of the new techniques I have learnt on my clients. I feel my confidence has been boosted to try new things to give the best possible treatment – thank you”.
Please note that one of the following ‘Initial Classes’ must be attended before enrolling on any other VRT class :
- Basic VRT
- Basic Fast-Track VRT
- VRT Reflexology and Movement in Minutes
VRT Courses cost in the region of £120 per person, per day depending on location and organiser.
- Neural Pathways reflexes in reflexology terminology are located and worked in conjunction with the Zonal Triggers – this is a powerful triple reflex technique for use on the feet or hands for all conditions.
- Combined Diaphragm Rocking and Lymphatic Stimulation (Dirkx method).
- Metatarsal Pressure and Plantar Stepping – unique method of combining VRT and the brief working of the plantar. Weight-bearing pressure is exercised by using the ball of the foot at different angles.
- VRT and stimulation of the neural pathway reflexes using a Knuckle-Dusting technique. Profound when holistically working with clients with breathing disorders.
- Hand Reflexology in weight-bearing position plus self-help.
- Review and update of basic VRT treatment.
- Specific sequence for breathing and digestive issues.
- Metatarsal Pressure and Plantar Stepping to enhance VRT method
- Palming technique for balance and sense of wellbeing.
- There will be practical and theoretical sessions throughout the day.
A 20-minute Complete VRT/Reflexology treatment will be taught and experienced on both days. Participants will be encouraged to give shorter treatments for the workplace, sports teams, children, chronically ill and older people.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued. Approved by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) (12 CPD points)
Disclaimer: These reflexology guidelines, Vertical Reflexology (VRT), Reflexology and Movement in Minutes (R-MM) techniques or advice do not replace professional medical treatment. Reflexology is a non-invasive complementary therapy that promotes well-being and relaxation and may be used, in that context only, as a means of supporting any medical condition. Any health issues, acute or chronic conditions, should be presented to a qualified medical practitioner. Booth VRT Ltd accept no liability for damage of any nature resulting directly or indirectly from the application or use of information on this website and it is presented on this understanding. VRT, The Booth Method and Vertical Reflex Therapy are all trademarks. The VRT charts are copyright of Lynne Booth. The Reflexology and Movement and Mobilisation in Minutes is part of the VRT protocol.