This is an Advanced VRT Workshop, for reflexologists who have attended a Basic VRT course, and will cover a variety of new techniques and updates on the development of Vertical Reflexology Technique and Synergistic Reflexology.
Please note that one of the following ‘Initial Classes’ must be attended before enrolling on any other VRT class :
- Basic VRT
- Basic Fast-Track VRT
- VRT Reflexology and Movement in Minutes
VRT Courses cost in the region of £100 per person, per day depending on location and organiser.
- Neural Pathways reflexes in reflexology terminology are located and worked in conjunction with the Zonal Triggers – this is a powerful triple reflex technique for use on the feet or hands for all conditions.
- Combined Diaphragm Rocking and Lymphatic Stimulation (Dirkx method).
- Metatarsal Pressure and Plantar Stepping – unique method of combining VRT and the brief working of the plantar. Weight-bearing pressure is exercised by using the ball of the foot at different angles.
- VRT and stimulation of the neural pathway reflexes using a Knuckle-Dusting technique. Profound when holistically working with clients with breathing disorders.
- Hand Reflexology in weight-bearing position plus self-help.
- Review and update of basic VRT treatment.
- Specific sequence for breathing and digestive issues.
- Metatarsal Pressure and Plantar Stepping to enhance VRT method
- Palming technique for balance and sense of wellbeing.
- There will be practical and theoretical sessions throughout the day.
A 20-minute Complete VRT/Reflexology treatment will be taught and experienced on both days. Participants will be encouraged to give shorter treatments for the workplace, sports teams, children, chronically ill and older people.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued. Approved by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) (12 CPD points)