Vertical Reflexology Book
The original Vertical Reflexology – by Lynne Booth best-selling book, reprinted many times, is published by Piatkus Books. This book describes revolutionary reflexology techniques and originally featured as one of 20 Daily Telegraph Complementary Therapy Books of the Year. See contents and order your copy below!
Anthony Porter, Director, ART.
Awesome add on to Reflexology Treatment. This book has broadened my horizons !!! and I now have a few more tools in my tool-box. Love this book! Valerie
Informative: contents as expected, good book, detailed and informative. good diagrams and methodology enabling me to put it into practice. Highly recommended for those who practise reflexology. SGMY
Reflexology gets better and better: Very impressed with this book. Have been working with reflexology for 25 years and find this a wonderful extension to my reflexology skills. It works very well. Many thanks for sharing the knowledge. Jen
The book contains nearly 200 pages of:
- Unique dorsal foot charts and conventional reflexology charts
- Numerous step by step illustrations, VRT techniques and treatment descriptions
- Advanced techniques described and illustrated in detail
- Case studies
- Self-help and Hand Reflexology chapters
- Tables of key reflexes to treat a range of health problems.
- Basic, easily learnt, treatments and simplified foot charts to enable carers, clients, family and friends to use VRT in between professional treatments.
This book became a best seller in under a year.
(Delivery costs: UK £2.00, Europe £5.00, Worldwide £8.00)