Vertical Reflexology for Hands
Vertical Reflexology for Hands breaks new ground for both the experienced reflexologist and readers who wish to help family and friends or to administer self-help. Order your copy below!
Vertical Reflexology for Hands – by Lynne Booth. The companion volume to Vertical Reflexology was published in June 2003 by Piatkus Books.
Vertical Reflexology for Hands breaks new ground for both the experienced reflexologist and readers who wish to help family and friends or to administer self-help. The hands are easily accessible and respond well to Vertical Reflex Therapy (VRT) and excellent results can be obtained by working on the reflexes of the weight bearing hands for only 5 minutes.
5-Star Amazon reviews – reprinted several times
An essential textbook for reflexologists & body-workers either with long term experience or studying undergraduate level – well used and great educational tool. A must-have. Excellent CPD text for Reflexologists Katie S
There is so much information in this book, it’s excellent. Really enjoying the chapters on Nail Reflexology. BJT
Example of VRT Digestive Nail chart and Self-help VRT Hand Reflexology
The Book Contains :
- Part 1 – VRT Hand Techniques
- An introduction to hand reflexology and relaxation techniques
- Step-by-step instructions for VRT basic and advanced hand techniques
- Many practitioner case histories throughout the book
- Powerful self-help treatments for all readers and clients
- Introduction to the unique and powerful new VRT nail-working techniques
- Report of reflexology medical trial in NHS hospital where reflexology results were superior by nearly 50% to the results obtained by an operation.
- Fully illustrated hand and foot charts show all the new dorsal (top) hand and foot reflexes
- Part 2 – Systems of the Body
- The new nail charts show how easy it is to work a grid system on the nails.
- Sample treatments on common ailments, for clients and self help, are included with specific illustrated hand and nail reflexes:
- Insomnia – Back problems – Sports Injuries – Oedema – Bronchial Problems – Irritable Bowel Syndrome – Bladder Problems – Stress – Ear Ache – Menopausal Problems.
- Specific therapies and remedies that complement VRT are included in each chapter.
- A guide to complementary therapies that work well with reflexology.
- Reflexology in the workplace – guidelines for practice – report of a survey where 80%-100% improvement was achieved in 4 weeks when the employees worked their own weight-bearing hands for only a few minutes twice per day between treatments.
- Extensive guide on how to treat common ailments.
VRT enhances and complements conventional reflexology treatments but can also achieve significant results in five minutes. VRT workshops are taught in the UK and internationally by VRT Appointed Tutors and this book should become “an indispensable point of reference for all reflexologists”.
(Delivery costs: UK £2.00, Europe £5.00, Worldwide £8.00)