This Vertical Reflexology workshop for Endocrine issues including Women’s health, teaches a profound range of foot and hand techniques and offers a selection of new VRT treatments centered on the Endocrine system for all issues, with particular a focus on Women’s Health. Some hand reflexology techniques are also taught and no previous knowledge of hand reflexology is required.
Please note that one of the following ‘Initial Classes’ must be attended before enrolling on any other VRT class :
- Basic VRT
- Basic Fast-Track VRT
- VRT Reflexology and Movement in Minutes
This post-graduate class is open to all qualified reflexologists who have previously attended an authorised VRT Basic or VRT Fast Track class and are familiar with the techniques and principles of VRT. All techniques taught, including the very powerful VRT nail-working, may be used generally on all systems in the body, not only hormonal, to give a general sense of well-being. There will be mix of practical and theoretical sessions throughout the day with an emphasis on the practical. The aim of VRT and reflexology is to help the body to achieve balance (homeostasis) and to trigger a natural healing response.
VRT Courses cost in the region of £120 per person, per day depending on location and organiser.
- Practical sessions for specific mini-treatments – VRT Endocrine Flush and Endocrine Balance.
- Stimulation of the pituitary reflex using the extremely powerful and unique “VRT Nail working”.
- Self-help Hand reflexology for stress related problems – experiment with the powerful nail reflexes illustrating how the nail-working technique can be applied to hands and feet.
- Topics covered in the theoretical sections and in the comprehensive handouts, include an overview of hormonal imbalance; stress related illness; adolescence; the menopause; blood sugar disorders. Specific treatments for common ailments.
- Brief introduction to conventional hand reflexology relaxation techniques.
- Basic VRT techniques for Hands – sequence.
- Working individual weight-bearing fingers.
- Precise reflex working on the grid reflexes on the big toe and thumbnails.
- Whole Body Brush and Diaphragm Rocking.
- Introducing and combining VRT foot techniques on the hands
- Powerful self-help techniques for therapists, clients, family and friends.
- 20-minute comprehensive VRT session
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued. Approved by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) (12 CPD points)
VRT has now been taught to over 10000 qualified practitioners in the UK and internationally and is considered by therapists many to be an essential tool for every reflexologist.