This very popular VRT class has been taught all over the world and builds on the techniques learned in other advanced VRT classes. We also examine the profound and successful new VRT techniques where we mobilise the limbs or body in gentle movements while weight-bearing and holding a reflex at the same time. This class takes reflexeologists to a new level of experience and includes working with the acclaimed Nerve Reflexology techniques of Nico Pauly on the Sciatic, Psoas and Piriformis reflexes.
- Introduction – Development of VRT
- Pain and Mobility Techniques – VRT Signaling and Pelvic Balancing
- New VRT Wrist Twist and Nail Reflexes
- Self-help – VRT Nail-working
- Older People – Adaptive Reflexology – Adaptive Reflexology
- Special considerations for working with older people
- Diaphragm Rocking with extras on toes
- VRT “Sleep Package”
- Hand reflexology for sleep issues. – Why do we sleep?
- Basic VRT Reminder
- VRT Harmoniser
- VRT Illustrated Hand Crib Sheet
- VRT Illustrated Foot Crib Sheet
- VRT Crib Sheet revision
VRT has now been taught to over 7000 qualified practitioners in the UK and Europe and is considered by many to be an essential tool for every reflexologist.
I am still blown away with the results I get from Vertical Reflexology and rave about it to my students. It is my most valued tool as a reflexologist, so thank you for the knowledge. D.H.
Thank you so much for such an inspiring course, VRT really is a fantastic tool to have up one’s sleeve and I now use it on everyone if they’re prepared to stand up! I have had some good successes with neck and shoulder pain with various teachers at the school I work at. In fact the effect has almost been instant when they involve minor pulls or strains, which is fantastic! R.F.
Thank you so much for such a brilliant day yesterday. As always I have come away inspired and with many new things to use with my clients. There was such a great atmosphere – I’m sure everyone enjoyed the day and found it valuable. My back feels wonderful – it hasn’t been this good for a long time!” J.C.
“VRT adds hugely to the success of conventional reflexology.
All reflexologists should be taught it”. Edinburgh VRT course student