Member of: “American Reflexology Certification Board” (ARCB), “New York State Reflexology Association” (NYSRAB) and Reflexology Association of America
Florica started her career as a technical designer, designing chemical plants for chemical industry.
In 1995, she received her certification in reflexology from the International Institute of Reflexology. Since then she has tried to improve her technique by enrolling on additional reflexology post-graduate training, including:
• VRT with Lynne Booth in the USA and UK.
• Advanced Reflexology Techniques (ART) with Anthony Porter
• Nerve Reflexology Diploma with Nico Pauly
• Clinical Integrative Reflexology with Advanced Integrative Medical Institute
• Twelve Meridians and Five Elements with Lilian Tibshraeny-Morten
Florica volunteered for three years at the Hospital for Joint Diseases in a program for women with disabilities.
Additionally, she volunteered for a year in a public school working with teachers, introducing them to reflexology and showing them how to use hand reflexology. She has a private practice in Manhattan.
Florica is based in New York and teaches in the USA.