Vertical Reflex Therapy was discovered and developed in the mid-1990’s by Lynne Booth while working at the St Monica Trust, Bristol, UK. VRT practioners, who have attended Booth VRT authorised courses, are invited to submit VRT research or studies to be published on this website and in the VRT Newsletter.
- Pauline Thompson Study 2005
- Reflexology in the treatment of anxiety 2004
- VRT Hand Reflexology in the Workplace Study 2003
- VRT Pain and Mobility Study 1997
- Reflexology, Stroke and checking client medication
- UK Reflexology Conference – Mar 2018
For several years Lynne Booth has been the Reflexology Expert Columnist for the acclaimed international journal Positive Health.
Read her series of articles on many reflexology health topics on positivehealth.com/author/lynne-booth
Articles – Many articles on reflexology and VRT will be uploaded
- Reflexology, Stroke and checking client medication – Terri Perry – Jan 2014
- Vertical Reflexology and Healthy Aging – Lynne Booth – Reflexions – Dec 15
Free illustrated Home Page Video Instruction sheets, including self-help on: