Vertical Reflexology Technique (VRT) was originally developed to help mobility issues but has subsequently proved successful in treating most health problems in an holistic way.
This Advanced VRT Hand and Nail-working Course is for reflexologists who have already attended an authorised Basic VRT course and are familiar with the techniques and principles of VRT.
This course allows the therapist to explore new areas of reflexology using the recently documented reflexes within the zones on the nails. The hands are just as receptive as the feet, although the reflexes can take longer to register.
Hand reflexology can be used at the start and finish of a classical reclining treatment. You can mix-and-match hand and foot reflexology for greater results. Be flexible with your reflexology techniques and learn to make the most of the foot and hand reflexes.
VRT Courses in cost in the region of £100 per person, per day depending on location and organiser.
- Brief introduction to conventional relaxation hand reflexology techniques.
- Basic VRT treatment for Hands – sequence.
- Working individual weight-bearing fingers.
- Precise reflex working on the grid reflexes on the thumbnails.
- Working on the secondary helper nails and connecting techniques to dorsal reflexes.
- Whole Body Brush and Diaphragm Rocking.
- Introducing and combining VRT foot techniques on the hands
- Specific treatments for common ailments: Stress and anxiety, ear issues, stress related digestive disorders.
- Powerful self-help techniques for therapists, clients, family and friends.
- 20-minute comprehensive VRT hand treatment.
- Brief introduction to conventional hand reflexology relaxation techniques.
- A Certificate of Attendance will be issued. Approved by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) (12 CPD points)
Click here to book a Hand and Nail-working VRT Course. Please note these are occasional specialist classes and are only intermittently available.