This Endocrine workshop is an advanced VRT course for reflexologists who have attended a Basic VRT day, and offers a selection of new VRT treatments centred on the Endocrine system.
However, all techniques taught, including the very powerful VRT nail-working, can be used generally on all systems in the body, not only hormonal, to give a general sense of wellbeing.
VRT Courses cost in the region of £100 per person, per day depending on location and organiser.
The workshop covers a variety of new techniques and updates on the further development of Vertical Reflexology Technique (VRT).
- The VRT nail-working technique is simple and can be applied to hands and feet. There will be practical and theoretical sessions throughout the day.
- Topics covered in the theoretical sections and in the comprehensive handouts, include: hormonal imbalance; stress related illness; adolescence; blood sugar disorders. The aim of VRT is to help the body to achieve balance (homeostasis) and help trigger it to heal itself.
- Practical sessions for specific mini-treatments – VRT Endocrine Flush and Endocrine Balance.
- Stimulation of the pituitary reflex using the extremely powerful and unique “VRT Nail working”.
- Self-help Hand reflexology for stress related problems – experiment with the powerful nail reflexes.
- The 20-minute Complete VRT/Reflexology treatment will be taught and experienced.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued. Approved by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) (12 CPD points)