This is an Advanced VRT Workshop, for reflexologists who have attended a Basic VRT course, and will cover a variety of new techniques and updates on the development of Vertical Reflexology Technique and Synergistic Reflexology.
VRT Courses cost in the region of £100 per person, per day depending on location and organiser.
- Neural Pathways reflexes in reflexology terminology are located and worked in conjunction with the Zonal Triggers – this is a powerful triple reflex technique for use on the feet or hands for all conditions.
- Combined Diaphragm Rocking and Lymphatic Stimulation (Dirkx method).
- Metatarsal Pressure and Plantar Stepping – unique method of combining VRT and the brief working of the plantar. Weight-bearing pressure is exercised by using the ball of the foot at different angles.
- VRT and stimulation of the neural pathway reflexes using a Knuckle-Dusting technique. Profound when holistically working with clients with breathing disorders.
- Hand Reflexology in weight-bearing position plus self-help.
- Review and update of basic VRT treatment.
- Specific sequence for breathing and digestive issues.
- Metatarsal Pressure and Plantar Stepping to enhance VRT method
- Palming technique for balance and sense of wellbeing.
- There will be practical and theoretical sessions throughout the day.
A 20-minute Complete VRT/Reflexology treatment will be taught and experienced on both days. Participants will be encouraged to give shorter treatments for the workplace, sports teams, children, chronically ill and older people.
A Certificate of Attendance will be issued. Approved by the Association of Reflexologists (AoR) (12 CPD points)